Streamflow Restoration Act Planning Documents
This website is still being populated with the information that was on the previous WRIA 1 Watershed Management Project site . Thank you for your patience.
Technical Memoranda and Reports
- WRIA 1 Sub-Basin Growth Projections, 2018-2038, August 2, 2018, BERK Consulting
- WRIA 1 Aggregated Watersheds BERK Rural Population Allocation (Map)
- Potential Consumptive Use Impacts of Domestic Groundwater Permit-Exempt Wells Over the Next 20 Years in WRIA 1 - FINAL UPDATED, August 21, 2018, RH2 Engineering
- FINAL Task 2 Deliverable - Projects and Actions, October 2, 2018, RH2 Engineering
- Assessing the Ecological Effects of WRIA 1 Watershed Plan Update, Technical Memo Prepared in Support of WRIA 1 Watershed Plan Update, 12/5/2018 Interim Work Product, Nooksack Tribe Natural Resources Department and Lummi Nation Natural Resources Department
Draft WRIA 1 Watershed Plan Updates (draft documents are under review and do not represent or reflect agreements among or between the WRIA 1 Planning Unit or WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board)
- [DRAFT] WRIA 1 Watershed Management Plan Update - This version of the Draft Plan Update was a preliminary draft for review by the WRIA 1 Watershed Staff Team (WST), and released to the WST on November 9, 2018.
- [DRAFT] WRIA 1 Watershed Management Plan Update - This version of the Draft Plan Update was transmitted to the WRIA 1 Planning Unit on November 20, 2018, and included some revisions based on preliminary comments from WRIA 1 Watershed Staff Team (WST) members on the November 9, 2018 preliminary draft. Not all comments provided by WST members on the November 9th preliminary draft were discussed or addressed for this version of the Draft Plan Update. Additionally, WST members were concurrently reviewing this November 20, 2018 released draft with the WRIA 1 Planning Unit.
- DRAFT-Alternative-6091 WMP Update - This alternate version of the Draft Plan Update was prepared by the Non-Government Water Systems Caucus with input from the Private Well Owners Caucus and Forestry Caucus.