October 2016 Groundwater Forum
October 19, 2016, Going Underground! was a WWIN/MRC Speaker Series Event hosted by the WRIA 1 Management Team, and held in the Bellingham Public Library, Bellingham, WA.
- Going Underground! Presentations on Current WRIA 1 Groundwater Projects and Monitoring
- WRIA 1 Groundwater Model Development, Chuck Lindsay, Associated Earth Sciences
- Deep Aquifer Investigation (DOE Grant), Dan Eisses, Birch Bay Water and Sewer District
- Sumas-Blaine Aquifer Ambient Groundwater Monitoring, Barb Carey, Washington Dept. of Ecology
- Bertrand Watershed Improvement District Pilot Projects, Henry Bierlink, Ag Water Board