Governance and Administration
Watershed Management Project and Planning Governance and Administration
- WRIA 1 Watershed Management Project Scope of Work (March 2000)
- Initiating Government Memorandum of Agreement (1998)
- Structure and Function Document (1999)
- Joint Board Interlocal Agreement, Decision Makers, and Staff Team Roles and Operating Procedures (1999)
- Governance Structure for Implementing WRIA 1 Programs, Integrated Working Document (2009)
- Planning Unit Procedural Agreement (1999)
- 2014 Planning Unit Process and Procedural Agreement (Supercedes 1999 Procedural Agreement)
- 2017 Planning Unit Process and Procedural Agreement (Supercedes 2014 Procedural Agreement)
- WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board Interlocal Agreement 2016
WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board Administration
- WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board 2018-2023 Implementation Strategy, August 1, 2018, v.09/26-2019 - This is the current, approved multi-year implementation strategy of the WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board as approved at the September 26, 2019 WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board meeting. It includes the proposed modifications to the WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board multi-year implementation document as shown in the July 10, 2019 track change document. In addition, the WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board approved a change in the title of the document to reflect the document's purpose, which is an implementation strategy of actions. Updates to schedules, budgets, and milestones will occur annually.
Sections II-III of 2018-2023 Implementation Strategy - Section II is a planning level timeline with planning level budget estimates. This version of Section II was drafted prior to the final modifications were approved September 26th, and will be updated the first of the year to reflect new budget estimates and timelines. Section III Technical Appendices includes links to work that is related to the 2018-2023 WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board Implementation Strategy. This Section will also be updated annually to reflect additional work plans or links to efforts associated with the WRIA 1 Board's Implementation Strategy.
Strategy 5: Salmon Recovery Plan Implementation
- Previous Iterations of WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board Work Plan Prior to September 26, 2019
- WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board 2018-2023 Work Plan, August 1, 2018 Approved - The August 1, 2018 work plan was approved by the WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board recognizing that language in the plan would be modified to address comments raised by the WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board and to incorporate opportunities for feedback to the work plan elements by the Planning Unit and others. It was also noted the work plan would be a living document. Red line changes in this document are the adjustments proposed by the WRIA 1 Management Team to address the August 1, 2018 comments.
- WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board 2018-2023, Work Plan, August 1, 2018 Approved_03/27/2019 v. language modifications proposed - This version of the work plan includes a series of text modifications for consideration by the WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board at a future meeting. Side bars are provided to identify the source of the proposed text change.
- WRIA 1 Watershed Management Board 2018-2023, Work Plan, August 1, 2018 Approved 07/10/19 v. language modifications presented for recommended approval - This version of the work plan includes additional text modifications based on comments received from the Planning Unit May 22, 2019 and discussed on June 12th at the WRIA 1 Management Team meeting. Side bars are provided to identify the source of the proposed text changes. The version does not include Sections II and III, as they are unchanged from previous versions. An overview document of key changes since August 1, 2018 was also prepared for the July 10th WRIA 1 Management Team meeting.